JOBSICLE – by Technosys Pvt Ltd
Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Jobsicle user
Protect your personal information by never providing your credit card or bank account numbers, details to prospective
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Jobsicle and are deemed accepted by You each time
that You use or access Jobsicle Site. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Jobsicle
All Jobsicle Users Agree to NOT
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities,
or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited
by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, drugs, violating someone’s privacy, providing
or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Jobsicle;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to Jobsicle any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which
is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising
products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means
of submitting a virus to Jobsicle, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing
or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information
to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music
or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the Jobsicle Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content,
resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene,
threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance,
inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to
pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Jobsicle’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Jobsicle will investigate
occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities
in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional Terms Applicable to Employers.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobsicle. Jobsicle is not to be considered to be an employer
with respect to Your use of Jobsicle Site and Jobsicle shall not be responsible for any employment decisions,
for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on Jobsicle Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated,
all Your account information from Jobsicle, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing
lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobsicle’s databases. Information may continue
to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobsicle’s
You agree NOT to use any information on TalentPool for any purposes other than hiring. You agree that
You will NOT share any candidate’s personal, profile or resume data with any other third party outside
your company or outside the boundaries of your human resources department.
In order to protect our Jobsicle Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Jobsicle reserves the right
to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Jobsicle deems appropriate
in its sole discretion. You shall use the Jobsicle Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable
privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Jobsicle;
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being
presented, as determined in Jobsicle’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information
from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Jobsicle job posting or Profiles to:
post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited
to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy,
data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful
permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations,
executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or
criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of
the posted job;
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for:
- credit or insurance for person,
family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- post jobs or other advertisements
for competitors of Jobsicle or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobsicle;
sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship,
multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires
an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business
opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly
describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent
bona fide employment.
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of
human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating
to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of
a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
Jobsicle reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from Jobsicle Site, which in the reasonable exercise of
Jobsicle’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Jobsicle believes is not in
the best interest of Jobsicle.
If at any time during Your use of the Jobsicle Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Jobsicle or otherwise misled
Jobsicle in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Jobsicle will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Jobsicle
Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers.
When You register with Jobsicle Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Jobsicle with certain information
including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be
completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means
of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained
therein placed by You on the Jobsicle Sites.
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed where National ID number is optional. These profiles and resumes will be viewable to verified and subscribed employers ONLY.
You agree that verified employers on Jobsicle can view your profile, resume information and contact You in case of job openings or hiring.
Jobsicle reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify
in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Jobsicle or by
third parties. You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your
Jobsicle account or Your Jobsicle account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobsicle, including resumes, Profiles
and saved jobs will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobsicle’s databases and will be removed from any public
area of the Jobsicle Site. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating
such deletion through Jobsicle’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Jobsicle reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity