– Minimum of 03-05 years, experience in the similar field with an excellent knowledge of Amadeus reservation system. Knowledge of other reservation systems will be an added qualification.
– IATA qualification in the aviation industry will be an added value.
– Excellent communication skills in English and knowing other languages will be an added qualification.
– Pleasant personality, be self-motivated, flexible and willing to undertake any responsibility and working long hours if required.
– Ability to work under pressure & challenging environment.
– Ability to Manage and handle all Airlines reservation, issuance. reissues and refunds plus sound knowledge of visa procedures
– To work professionally and efficiently as a team
– Identifying, introducing and building up excellent relationship and communication with the clients and corporates
– Ability to achieve the targets set by the management.
Remuneration Package: Negotiable – *Based on qualification & Experience.
Benefits included in the package:
Food Allowance, Inadvertent Risk Allowance, Punctual Allowance, Operational Allowance, Sales Incentives (If given targets achieved)
Other Benefits: Yearly Bonus
Applicants who meet the above requirements may send your application with a cover letter, complete CV, certificate copies, one passport size photograph, clear ID card copy, copies of references provided by previous employers before 10 November 2018, in strict confidence to:
Human Resource Manager
Cyprea Hotel & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
66/17, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male’,Tel: 332 2451. Fax: 332 3523.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be informed.
- Upload PDF 2_Reservation-n-Ticketing-Executive.pdf
- Reference No. CIA -05112018
- No. of Vacancies 01
- Qualification OLevel
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Location Male