– Provide support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Guest Service Department by attending daily and scheduled guest requirements.
– It is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grade of the post.
– All the members of the staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the need of the post, department and the company. Assist with guest check-in/check-out, handling arrivals/departures, guided excursions, etc.
– Attractive Salary
– Service charge
– Paid leave upon completion of one year
– Salary increment based on efficiency and conduct
– Ramadan allowance
– Career advancement opportunities
– Completed GCE O ‘level or A ‘level
– Must possess excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work long hours & a team player
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to submit Curriculum Vitae (National ID card copy, Academic Certificates and Police report) along with a cover letter to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department | Fun Island Resort & Spa | K.Bodufinolhu
Tel: +(960) 6643255
- Qualification OLevel
- Salary Range Not Stated
- Location Kaafu Atoll